-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-04-2003, 01:07 PM
pontiactrac pontiactrac is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 457
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JUST GOT MY RAM AIR-would like a reference

Hey guys, SLP CAI just came in the mail, it is the one made to be compatible with the vented hood scoops even though i dont have the hood yet. Right now im going to set it up the standard way for without the hood. I am looking at the instructions but i would greatly appreciate it if someone with it setup on their car can post a picture for me to analysis. I have a 97' grand prix gt. The pic isnt' that great on the instructions so i just would like a better reference.
__________________
Upgraded Pontiac Rims, Straight Through Exhaust (U-Bend Removed), All Decals Changed to White, SLP Cold Air Intake(comes with K&N cone)<<< finally got this!... Future: ASDC Twin Scooped Ram Air Hood.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-04-2003, 04:15 PM
Scott 02's Avatar
Scott 02 Scott 02 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,063
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
dang, digital camera is at my moms house at this moment. I believe I got the same CAI as you. What is the Part# on yours? Installing mine took less than 30min.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-04-2003, 10:54 PM
grandprix92's Avatar
grandprix92 grandprix92 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to grandprix92
sounds fun. can i get one?
__________________
Done: 1969 Baldwin Camaro
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-05-2003, 01:55 PM
pontiactrac pontiactrac is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 457
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott 02
dang, digital camera is at my moms house at this moment. I believe I got the same CAI as you. What is the Part# on yours? Installing mine took less than 30min.
Number on box says 21567, didnt you have the thrasher though?
__________________
Upgraded Pontiac Rims, Straight Through Exhaust (U-Bend Removed), All Decals Changed to White, SLP Cold Air Intake(comes with K&N cone)<<< finally got this!... Future: ASDC Twin Scooped Ram Air Hood.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Scott 02's Avatar
Scott 02 Scott 02 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,063
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
I didn't like the looks of the thrasher. I was so close to buying it at the time. I went with the SLP. I think its a better brand. I have never heard of anything else made by thrasher. I'll check my box and see if thats what i got.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts