-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Achieva
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-29-2009, 09:37 AM
chadzeilenga chadzeilenga is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How to replace 94 Achieva QUAD 4 Engine

I have a 94 Achieva I'm working on for a friend. The current engine is bad and needs to be replaced. I was wondering which is the best way to go about this? Is it easier to take engine & trans out together? When taking these out the bottom does the whole suspension have to go with? Are there any tricks to getting these out? So far I've just gotten all the electrical connections off, alternator & starter.

I've replaced many engines, but never worked on a QUAD 4 before.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Achieva


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts