-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Firebird Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 PM
89 red gta 89 red gta is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
89 GTA Need help

First just want to say hello to everyone I just joined. Ok I have two problems I am having trouble with first my GTA has to cooling fans I cant get either one of them to run its not the motors is there a sensor I need to be looking for ? Second pop up head lights neither one of them go up when you turn the lights on I dont hear anything I havent tested for power yet I was just wondering if there is a common problem with them.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-10-2009, 08:05 AM
91 bird 91 bird is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Re: 89 GTA Need help

i would check with thirdgen.org they seem to have a lot of info and specs.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Tony Silva's Avatar
Tony Silva Tony Silva is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 234
Thanks: 5
Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Re: 89 GTA Need help

one of the fans should come on as soon as you turn on the A/C....good year for the t/a 1989....5.7liter?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Ikeepitreelz Ikeepitreelz is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 89 GTA Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89 red gta View Post
First just want to say hello to everyone I just joined. Ok I have two problems I am having trouble with first my GTA has to cooling fans I cant get either one of them to run its not the motors is there a sensor I need to be looking for ? Second pop up head lights neither one of them go up when you turn the lights on I dont hear anything I havent tested for power yet I was just wondering if there is a common problem with them.
did you get it fixed,old post but gotta ask
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Firebird Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts