|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
WTB 6 bolt head
Just what it says. I'm looking for a 6 bolt head guys. Doesn't have to be complete by any means. I just need a stock one that I can rebuild for now...
Hit me up if you've got a spare laying around or are parting out a 90-92.5 Thanks.
__________________
-Brian
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WTB 6 bolt head
got a spare one in the garage. have lifters and rocker arms and caps. may have retainers and springs also and maybe the valves somewhere around. 100 plus shipping and its urs. email me at [email protected] or text/call 252-256-1700
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|