|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Performance Anything you ever wanted to know about boosting the performance of your Cavalier. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
engine swap
I was wondering what type of engine i could place in my ,1998 cavalier.
Would a 2.8 or 3.1,3100 ,3400 or a3800 and would my trany fit one of them. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: engine swap
all the v'6 will with a little fabbing and making your own wiring harness to work. The 2.2L OHV F23 Getrag 5 speed mates right up to it.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|