|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
First Ever Digital Rendering
So I am jealous of all those who turn their drawings into digital pieces. I downloaded a program called Inkscape to practice the layering and gradients and things. I'm about 85% done with this one. Still got the grill and some color corrections and stuff. What do you think? *G*
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: First Ever Digital Rendering
Great start! You're off and running here...
__________________
Have gone to commit suicide. Intend to return from grave Friday. Feed cat.. Kick-ass Hot Rod and Graphic Design Motorburg.com Automotive Artists Community |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|