-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Montero/Shogun/Pajero
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:18 AM
jason235744 jason235744 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
blinkers not working

blinkers are shorted out some where, anyone know of a area to start looking most of the time with a older truck like this someone else has had the same problem, 97 montero
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-27-2009, 11:42 PM
FabricGATOR FabricGATOR is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 164
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FabricGATOR
Re: blinkers not working

Let me know if you figure out how to get to the forward turn signal bulbs..... I can't see how to change the bulb. The wire's go into the fender but I don't know if I should remove the whole light assy or how to do it.

Thanks and good luck, Kurt
__________________
Hey! I'm not considered an enthusiast anymore........
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team Edition
2000 Mitsu Montero Sport (Trade In)
1987 944 N/A
1976 Buick Century (SCRAPED)
1979 Yamaha XS1100
I have a parking problem everywhere I go...

2004 Pontiac Gran Prix . . I don't care.
1993 Mustang LX . . . . . I don't care..
1996 Honda Civic CX. . . . . I don't care, well, maybe a just little...
I can't afford to love her anymore!

Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Montero/Shogun/Pajero


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts