-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Impala | Impala SS
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:54 AM
jimisan jimisan is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Polar Start Car Starter

HI, new to this forum and wasn't sure where to post this.

I have an 01 Impala that I have a Polar Start car starter in. When I went to my local CTC store(which i will never go back) for brake work, when I left, my starter wasn't working. The remote locks and unlocks, but when I try to start the car, the parking lights flash 10 quick. It is not in Valet mode, so I am not sure what they did to cause that to happen. Any idea how to get it to work again?

The dealer I went to to have the starter installed, went out of business a few years ago.

Thanks,
Jimisan

p.s. if there is a better section for this to be in and needs to be moved, go ahead thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-24-2011, 05:52 PM
saadat.malik saadat.malik is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Polar Start Car Starter

hi there,
please give me your e-mail ID , I will send you soft copy of polar start user manual.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Impala | Impala SS


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts