|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
transmission swap
Was wondering if anyone could tell me which year and models are swapable with a 1995 monte.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: transmission swap
Check with any salvage yard they all have interchange info.
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: transmission swap
what is the enging size?
__________________
Where is my body??!! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: transmission swap
The engine is a 3.4. I called a junkyard like the other post suggested and they told me that it should be interchangable with the following vehicles:
94-95 Chevy Monte Carlo (The obvious one) 94-95 Chevy Lumina 94-95 Pontiac Grand Prix 94-95 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Does that sound right to you? Thanks Jessica |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: transmission swap
Any of the auto trans from a car with the 3.4 DOHC prior to 1997 will work.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: transmission swap
[quote=Jessicasdd;5939871]The engine is a 3.4. I called a junkyard like the other post suggested and they told me that it should be interchangable with the following vehicles:
94-95 Chevy Monte Carlo (The obvious one) 94-95 Chevy Lumina 94-95 Pontiac Grand Prix 94-95 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme that list is right follow it.
__________________
Where is my body??!! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: transmission swap
I will. Thank you. Now I have to find one. If the junk yard had one it would be $150.00. That's pretty cheap. I'm hoping that because I am having a hard time finding one that must mean that the majority of those motors are still on the road.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|