|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Installing new spark plugs in '03 Montana
I am going from underneath and can get to all three plugs. My current problem is that I can't get the old plugs loose. Any tricks or advice? Thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Installing new spark plugs in '03 Montana
You can get them from the top,unbolt the coilpack and move the engine forward.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Installing new spark plugs in '03 Montana
you have to bump the ratchet handle to get the plug loose. the plugs are easier if the engine is cold. as a warm engine makes the plugs harder to loosen.and a swivel makes it a lot harder to control the ratchet. once you have the plugs loose switch to a short handled ratchet which will give you more room to turn the ratchet.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Issue installing new plugs in '03
Ok, I got to them from underneath. Can't image it could be easier to go from the top. Used a 4" extension. I had access to a pit that I could park the van over, made the job much easier. Finished in 45 minutes. Thanks for the help and advice.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|