-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-23-2009, 01:52 PM
jv117v2 jv117v2 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
For Sale

Brand new, Megan racing headers for cali. spec. eclipse 00-05. i bought these headers while i was deployed, got home and looked my stock system over and sure enough they wont bolt up. If anyone is interested in new cali. spec headers please let me know. [email protected] or just post on here
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-04-2009, 08:37 AM
highwaystar8271 highwaystar8271 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jv117v2 View Post
Brand new, Megan racing headers for cali. spec. eclipse 00-05. i bought these headers while i was deployed, got home and looked my stock system over and sure enough they wont bolt up. If anyone is interested in new cali. spec headers please let me know. [email protected] or just post on here
Hello. I am in the military as well (USN). When I was stationed in Norfolk, VA in 2006, I got me a 2003 Eclipse GT (3.0 V6 24 Valve). Since, I bought it in VA I am assuming that it isn't CA-spec. How much for the headers and where are you located. I am currently stationed in San Diego, CA.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2009, 11:25 AM
808drifter 808drifter is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Re: For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaystar8271 View Post
Hello. I am in the military as well (USN). When I was stationed in Norfolk, VA in 2006, I got me a 2003 Eclipse GT (3.0 V6 24 Valve). Since, I bought it in VA I am assuming that it isn't CA-spec. How much for the headers and where are you located. I am currently stationed in San Diego, CA.
IDK if he still has it for sale, but anything after like 2002 is 100% cali spec.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts