-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-17-2008, 12:44 AM
autosolutions1 autosolutions1 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Auto Painting Success

I never went to school to paint on cars...but a friend and I have been doing it since we were 15...

Now people come to us all the time and we are racking up on new biz every day...

We have some customers that want free credits or wrote bad checks but we put them on link removed by Moderatorand that takes care of that...

Anyways, we are working on a website and when it is up and running will post it so you can check us out...

Any other auto painting biz's out there? Would like to get ideas from you as to types of paint and materials you use...

Last edited by '97ventureowner; 09-17-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Oswalds Oswalds is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Auto Painting Success

For your car’s color selection I can suggest you a website from where I buy paints for my Corvette. It’s Automotive Touch UP I hope it’ll help u.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts