|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| F-Body Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
gauges wont light up!!
WHAT ISS IT!!! hey i've had this problem for a while...... half of the instrument cluster wont light up. Does it have multiple fuses, is the light burned out and need replacement?? or am I screwed in the arse and need to buy the whole thing!?!?!
__________________
Is.... peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: gauges wont light up!!
Help us out a little with some info on the car. Camaro or firebird and year?
I had a few of my light bulbs burn out on my 97 Camaro's dash. It was not hard to replace. I removed the dash bezel and had to drop the steering column a few inches. After removing a few more screws around the cluster, it popped right out. I went a head and replaced all of the bulbs while I had it out. Hope this helps. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|