-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-03-2008, 06:02 PM
PRINTERGUY PRINTERGUY is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Caravan Transmission

I had a 1995 caravan and changed tranny filter and fluid one time at 30,000 miles...
The tranny finally went at 158,000!

I now have a 2002 Grand Caravan with 105,000 miles. I changed the filter and fluid at about 60,000.

Should I change it again?

Thanks
Jim at [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Bear Bear is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Caravan Transmission

I do the fluid/filter trick every 30,000 miles on my '96.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts