|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Subaru Impreza Street
Tamiya Subaru Impreza STI but street versıon
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Subaru Impreza Street
What's with the rear doors?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru Impreza Street
I like the color, and the Prodrive style headlights.
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru Impreza Street
I like it....I like the shaved rear door handles but not the front.....looks good
__________________
American Muscle.... Nothing else... ![]() Chevy Power |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru Impreza Street
Thanks guys.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Subaru Impreza Street
Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|