-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-09-2008, 07:47 AM
steviek's Avatar
steviek steviek is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Wish me Luck!

Today is the big day. I had som e last minute work to do on my car last night got my small fan issue straightened away and also I blew out one of my tbolt clamps on the way home from the track last week so I needed to replace that. Of course when I went to the local speed shop they didn't have any clamps my size that I could use. So I made a call in to extremepsi and got my shit ordered except its not gonna make it to canada till next week.

So I took one of my extra tbolt clamps which are too big and got my bud over and he held the pipe in place while I bottomed it out around the coupler. I took it for a quick spin last night and it was holding air. Here's hoping it stays. Other than that I got my winter rims and tires on for lightness/acceleration and I have taken out most the extra shit I don't need. IE back seats trunk lining spare tire etc etc.

My girlfriend and I are riding down with another couple (my bud with blue rsx) and we are meeting a bunch of people there. I think I am the only one competing. I am competing in the Streetwarz class (street legal interior displacement and 12.5s limits)
Info available here
CSCS.ca
Weather was calling for rain but day looks good.
Later guys I will be getting videos!
__________________
FP 18g turbo e3 o2 & mani, 3" exhaust, , 7 bolt, wiseco/eagle, walbro 255hp re-wired, Aeromotive FPR, FIC 1150cc, injen intake, greddy RS, aem wideband, turbo xs mbc, act 2600 clutch sprung 6 puck, BC 272's, dsmlink v2.5, ETS FMIC, Devils Own, JMF SMIM.
18 Inch chrome rims
In closet AEM Fuel Rail, SS Lines,
1997 TSI AWD
Diamonds Are 4Ever
12.7 @ 107
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...y/DSC00461.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2008, 07:47 PM
SilvrEclipse's Avatar
SilvrEclipse SilvrEclipse is offline
Holset powered 420a
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 1
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SilvrEclipse
Re: Wish me Luck!

Sounds awesome.. Good luck man.
__________________
98 Eclipse GS Turbo
Megasquirt 2 - Holset HY35 Turbo - Built motor - P&P Head and Intake - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - Aeromotive AFPR - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Zoom clutch - 13" Cobra Front Brakes - AEM WB - Devilsown meth injection - 3.55 Final Drive gear ratio

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i - DD
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:37 AM
GS-Topless's Avatar
GS-Topless GS-Topless is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Wish me Luck!

Awesome day Steve can't wait to do it again.

Too bad about the rainout, it started 10 mins after I left.

I must say what a rush, and now I'm on a mission MORE POWER . I almost had that Subaru. Next time for sure

Thanks for the help with a noobs first day at the track.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-10-2008, 06:24 PM
steviek's Avatar
steviek steviek is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: Wish me Luck!


what can you do
There's some vid of you up there.
__________________
FP 18g turbo e3 o2 & mani, 3" exhaust, , 7 bolt, wiseco/eagle, walbro 255hp re-wired, Aeromotive FPR, FIC 1150cc, injen intake, greddy RS, aem wideband, turbo xs mbc, act 2600 clutch sprung 6 puck, BC 272's, dsmlink v2.5, ETS FMIC, Devils Own, JMF SMIM.
18 Inch chrome rims
In closet AEM Fuel Rail, SS Lines,
1997 TSI AWD
Diamonds Are 4Ever
12.7 @ 107
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...y/DSC00461.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-06-2008, 11:05 AM
steviek's Avatar
steviek steviek is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: Wish me Luck!

rain date is this sunday i'm going to be there and hopefully nail down 12.5 on the button we will see. !!
__________________
FP 18g turbo e3 o2 & mani, 3" exhaust, , 7 bolt, wiseco/eagle, walbro 255hp re-wired, Aeromotive FPR, FIC 1150cc, injen intake, greddy RS, aem wideband, turbo xs mbc, act 2600 clutch sprung 6 puck, BC 272's, dsmlink v2.5, ETS FMIC, Devils Own, JMF SMIM.
18 Inch chrome rims
In closet AEM Fuel Rail, SS Lines,
1997 TSI AWD
Diamonds Are 4Ever
12.7 @ 107
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...y/DSC00461.jpg
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts