|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have searched 442.com and found conflicting information about my rear axle in my 80 cutlass t-top. I have gotten under the car and it is a 10 bolt cover with a silver "LSD diff lube only" tag on the lower right corner of the diff cover.
Is this the often sought after 8.5 rear end, or is it a standard posi from something else? Are there other numbers I can use to narrow it down?
__________________
If it runs, i'll race it.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Rear axle identification
You would normally not have the 8.5 in the regular 80 Cutlass, to be sure remove the rear cover and measure the ring gear.
__________________
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|