|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
92 DA wont start
I have a 92 ls integra with a ls vtec conversion. Been running strong for over a year. Then just died while driving. I had a no spark condition, then replaced dizzy, got spark tried to start then nothing, then no spark, then I swapped out the coil, got spark again, but no start. Checked fuel. Got fuel, swapped ecu's, still nothing. Every once in a while it will crank with a fast start,die. No check ekngine light or codes from histpry. I have checked engine grounds and still nothing. Any ideas please
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 92 DA wont start
Did you check main relay, there is a ground for the main relay on the thermostat housing, you might check that too. Just an idea. Also, did you notice anything about the outside? was it hot outside when it died or anything like that?
__________________
89 Honda Accord LXi 2dr- Daily driver SOLD (sniff sniff) 89 ED CRV... soon to come GSR head, ARP studs top and bottom, T3/T4 at about 6psi ... it's quick... ![]() 89 ED DOHC ZC |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 92 DA wont start
This might be stupid, and I'm sure you checked...(but we all make these mistakes sometimes)... you sure the plugs and wires are all on the right spots?
Sensor/harness under the dis plugged in tight? Any corrosion? Alternator and battery good?
__________________
"Why yes, this is a GS-R." |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|