-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Renault > Laguna/Laguna II
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-21-2008, 10:40 AM
foge foge is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
accelerator pedal too light.

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 2.2 RT LAGUNA.
I tested the car previous to the mot and the accelerator was sticking so the seller put a new cable in. However after driving it for a week the throttle is uncomfortably light.
My wife has a 1.8 laguna and thats perfect.

I have stared at the accelerator cable but can't work out if there is a way to adjust the tension i.e. I want it alot stiffer, I want the accelorator to support the weight of my foot as its giving me cramp holding my foot up!

Is there ANY way ( and I mean ANY way) to make it heavy again? like when its a bit worn?? Its driving me totally nuts that its now so light, every time I am in heavy traffic it becomes unbearable.

any ideas appreciated
geoff
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Renault > Laguna/Laguna II


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts