|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
This made me mad sincethis is the only ALMS race I attend all year and It WAS originaly sceduled but they switched locations to DC...does anybody else attend this race annualy?
Brian |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
it actually may go back to mid-ohio...they have cancelled both the DC race and the Mexico race, so if they decide to replace either of them, Mid-America would be a prime candidate for this.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
This would be a great relef. I really enjoy the series and dont feel like going anywhere else because of traveling distance.
Brian |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
:finger: haha-GTi-VR6_A3
__________________
-GTi-VR6_A3 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know, some days I just feel like being an ass.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
dude...I feel like total crap today....and seeing this thread again makes me feel worse...lol....(nooo ALMS)
Brian |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
-GTi-VR6_A3
__________________
-GTi-VR6_A3 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Brian |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|