|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Project Revolution/Linkin Park
I'm going to the Linkin Park concert in Cuyahoga Falls, OH on the 19th of August. Anyone else going to any concerts this year?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Project Revolution/Linkin Park
Since I get unlimited free House of Blues tickets, I'm there all the time.
Want to see Peter Frampton but will be at the North meet that day. If you get a chance to see Alter Bridge I highly recommend them. Awesome shows 2 years in a row. Also get tickets to Lollipolooza, but I'll probably pass on that. Kenny Wayne Shepherd in August! Richard Cheese was supposed to be around soon but I don't see his name up on the calendar now. Godsmack's Sully Erna is playing I guess solo. Seen Ronnie James Dio do an acoustic set. That was awesome.
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd 75 Monte Carlo SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake... 12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded 01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP 95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP 88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Project Revolution/Linkin Park
I wanted to go to Dragon Force but they arent coming near Minnesota. I kinda want to go to Moondance Jam (best fucking classic rock festival EVER) but I dont think I can/want to take time off... I think its like the week before the North Meet.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Project Revolution/Linkin Park
Oh ya plus I got all the festivals up here. Blues Fest just past which I didn't goto. But Taste of Chicago (HUGE food and music fest. 3 million people each year visit) def going to. Plus there may be some events with bands that'll attend for work/work related purposes.
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd 75 Monte Carlo SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake... 12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded 01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP 95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP 88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|