-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Explorer | Explorer Sport Trac
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-26-2008, 12:11 PM
kamkusa kamkusa is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thankx 2 All

I just wanted to extend an extra THANK-YOU to all that helped me with my fuel filter removal problem. Task completed, the T shaped tool that I was given wasn't quite long enough. I purchased an X shaped tool that does 3/8" and 5/16" and it worked great after a good soaking with PB Blaster and some extra work. It was only about 1/16" longer than the tool I had, but that made all the difference in the world! Thankx again guys!!! Ken
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Explorer | Explorer Sport Trac


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts