-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Steamfitter Steamfitter is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Soft Top 2001 Rodeo

Hello again,
It has been a while since you guys and gals I'm sure,have helped me diagnose an intake manifold problem,I hope you can help with this.
My Girlfriend would like to get a soft top for her 01 rodeo sport,it currently is set up hard top.
It does look a little labor intensive but I have no idea where to start looking,Can someone here point me in the right direction?
Thanks SF
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-13-2008, 08:26 AM
amigo-2k amigo-2k is offline
Isuzu Guy
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,386
Thanks: 2
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Re: Soft Top 2001 Rodeo

It is not that hard to do. There is a writ-up in the FAQ's with photos on it. I've switched mine back and forth 4 times. I can now do it in about 75 minutes.

as for the parts watch www.car-part.com for a used setup. If there is one in your area, drive in and pull it.

when I purchased mine 4 years about I paid 300 for all the parts I needed to do it.
__________________
-Ryan
Isuzu Moderator

Car Show Tips
Operations manager with a results-driven passion for process improvement
FAQ 98-04 Isuzu Rodeo, Rodeo Sport, Amigo, Trooper

SOLD - NOV2015 - 2000 Amigo, V6, HT winter, ST summer, 2wd
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts