-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical
Register FAQ Community
Engineering/ Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-05-2008, 02:29 PM
MadMuscle MadMuscle is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
71 Cyclone GT Modification Advice

Hello

I have a 1971 Mercury Cyclone GT that I have been working on the last couple of years.

It has a 351C motor (4bbl), TCI Super Streetfighter transmission, 4:11 gears, tru-lok rearend....

Can anyone suggest a good cam replacement...I don't want to go overboard, but I definately want the "choppy" sound.

I'm also adding headers, and would appreciate recommendations for them also.

Thanks




]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-05-2008, 09:16 PM
MagicRat's Avatar
MagicRat MagicRat is offline
Nothing scares me anymore
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,702
Thanks: 12
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Re: 71 Cyclone GT Modification Advice

Welcome to AF.

This thread is a duplicate of another one started in Classic cars.

It obviously is best if all participants post in one thread only.

Therefore, this thread will be closed. Please go here for posts on this subject.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts