|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
2005 Airbag Indicator
I have a 2005 Ford Focus. The indicator on the instrument panel will not go
out. The button that is on the dash under the flashers seems to be stuck. I have never touched the button. But the indicator shows that the air bag is on. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2005 Airbag Indicator
Some Focus models have an issue with the passenger side seat. The piece (pad) in there that detects if someone is sitting there can go bad. I think all restraint systems are covered by Ford, but not 100% sure since I have been out of the dealership for awhile now.
I know that this involves removing the seat, removing the material from the bottom portion of the seat, and replacing the foam and the sensor. A diagnostic check will give you a definite answer.
__________________
![]() |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2005 Airbag Indicator
if the air bags have never gone off in the car.... Disconnect the Battery for 15 minutes.... that should take care of the light if not you need to have the car serviced for a problem...
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|