|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Retromobile 2008 Info
Hy guys, anyone has visited last 2008 Retromobile exibit in February? I'm interested in some picts of the chassis #22 Dino 206 SP that was showed there: this one
![]() Any other info and picture about the 206 SP series (also the Pininfarina Competizione proto based on the #34-585/002 chassis would be well accepted )ciao!
__________________
gio
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Retromobile 2008 Info
You should ask on the Mautomobile forum, Gio, I think. Some people have been there and could help you.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Retromobile 2008 Info
Quote:
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=185308
__________________
gio
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Retromobile 2008 Info
I went there as well, but unfortunately I didn't take any Ferrari pictures.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Retromobile 2008 Info
This is such a great event. It used to be a major model kit maker meet.
Its more diecasts now. Still, alot of great cars and art on display. I have to go someday. Ferrarichat had a nice thread on it. Best, Tom Tanner/Scale Designs |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Retromobile 2008 Info
Quote:
__________________
gio
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Retromobile 2008 Info
I was talking about the 2008 Retromobile, but Ferrari chat does have some great threads on racing Dino's. We were having a big debate on the old #834
Dino 166P a few weeks back. Some amazing photos showed up. You have to pretty much know the chassis number on that great website for Ferrari's. Tom Tanner/Scale Designs |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|