|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Things not to do on AF.com
Make a new thread titled "Gay Porn xx-click-xxx", which inside you pre'tenzz you can't spelzz. Cuzz it will get you banned for 3 day!!
Feel free to add content..
__________________
DSM geek |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
Hahahaha
You got the.....
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
Did I miss something?
__________________
'98 Contuor SE, 2.5 V6 Auto Silver '08 Altima 2.5S, Auto Super Black |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
What the hell is up with this?...
Scottsee, I don't like what I've been seeing lately. Your overall attitude and posts have been absolutely senseless lately. Care to explain why things have changed from the old Scottsee I knew?
__________________
-Brian
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
This thread is FTL
__________________
98 Eclipse GS Turbo Megasquirt 2 - Holset HY35 Turbo - Built motor - P&P Head and Intake - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - Aeromotive AFPR - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Zoom clutch - 13" Cobra Front Brakes - AEM WB - Devilsown meth injection - 3.55 Final Drive gear ratio 1981 Chevy Scottsdale 1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car 2001 BMW 325i - DD |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
I think he's possessed, that's the only explanation.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
You all need to lighten up and laugh, nothing is serious, I'm not telling people I'd like to rape them. Only that I like buttsex and if they wana spoon I'M IN!! Chill out..
__________________
DSM geek |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
Seriously, I think the account was hacked or someone else is logged in under his SN, but that's not Scott.
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd 75 Monte Carlo SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake... 12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded 01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP 95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP 88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
No, two things not to do on AF are make useless posts and intentionally try to piss people off, both of which you've been doing for a very long time. Seriously, you haven't had one single constructive post in what, two years? We dont need that bullshit around here Scott, I dont care if thats how posdsm operates. I know there are many here (myself included) that could benefit from your help, but none of us need any of this garbage. You need to either drop the shit or drop us, I dont care which, but the next step is permanent if you do neither.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
Yeah I don't think its really him.
__________________
'98 Contuor SE, 2.5 V6 Auto Silver '08 Altima 2.5S, Auto Super Black |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
Yea i don't know what to say. When I bought stuff from him he was normal though and didn't screw me. so I dunno he is still ok in my books. Just not the same
__________________
FP 18g turbo e3 o2 & mani, 3" exhaust, , 7 bolt, wiseco/eagle, walbro 255hp re-wired, Aeromotive FPR, FIC 1150cc, injen intake, greddy RS, aem wideband, turbo xs mbc, act 2600 clutch sprung 6 puck, BC 272's, dsmlink v2.5, ETS FMIC, Devils Own, JMF SMIM. 18 Inch chrome rims In closet AEM Fuel Rail, SS Lines, 1997 TSI AWD Diamonds Are 4Ever 12.7 @ 107 http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...y/DSC00461.jpg |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Things not to do on AF.com
__________________
DSM geek |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|