|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
1996 Rodeo p300 error code
My son's '96 rodeo had a p303 error code and a check engine light. I replaced the coil pack indicated and it ran fine for a week or so. Now it bogs down with no check engine light but when I scan it comes up with a p300 multiple random cylinder misfire. I need to drive about 90 miles to his school to fix the vehicle. I was wondering what would be the suggested parts to take along to make sure I can get it running. Thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1996 Rodeo p300 error code
Plugs come to mind. How old are they?
__________________
'97 Rodeo LS 4X2 Dueler Alenzas 4L-30E 200K '96 Jetta 249K '97 TJ 156K '02 VW Cabrio 70K '03 E46 107K |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1996 Rodeo p300 error code
I replaced them about 8 mos. ago. What other probs could there be that would cause a multiple cylinder random misfire?? Thanks
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1996 Rodeo p300 error code
vacuum leak, injector problem etc...
__________________
2006 liberty 3.7 6speed manual 1999 cherokee classic 4.0L 1991 wrangler yj 2.5L 2001 caravan 3.3 auto 1995&1992&1994 camry 2.2L SOLD 1991 silverado 1500 SOLD 2000 rodeo SOLD
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|