|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Renault 5 Italeri
Hi!
I present my Renault 5 Italeri, I bought it last year and I built it last year also, and after lot of tima having it in a box I show you some pics. I really love it, it could be better, but I like it so much. The original model : ![]() mine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Fantastic. Model looks really well aged, and the diorama is superb!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Outstanding!
__________________
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Thanks for the comments!!!
and some more pics! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Hehe, I just bought the accesories that has the same pop vending machine in it, good to see it finished! Good job on the weathering again!
__________________
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
WOW!!!! what a very nice diorama!!
In my country, revell kits are so rare. does it come with the engine? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Yes it comes with the engine.
but it´s not a revell kit, it's an italeri. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Quote:
![]() Nice job on the weathering |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
This is outstanding!!
What did you use to build the guard rails in the first set of pics? |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
the guardrails are from a scalextric 1/32 (slot) but the size is perfect for 1/24, I painted them with tamiya and the result is what you see.
![]() (pic from google) Thanks for the comments! |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Wow
That's good news for people looking to build dioramas in the future, I assume those guardrails can be bought separately without buying the entire slot car track? |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Renault 5 Italeri
Realy nice renault.
Realy love the weathering and denting you did
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|