|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Squealing noise past 2000 rpms
I have a strange noise coming out of my blazer.
It happens when I'm under load past 2000 rpms. The sound is a very noticable squeal. The sound spools up in pitch with the engine. While going a long if I shift it in to neutral I can rev it up and make the sound also. That noise is very noticable from the inside and outside of the truck. It is not the brakes, nore the belt. What could this be? Please help!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|