-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-16-2008, 02:21 AM
Classicrocjunkie's Avatar
Classicrocjunkie Classicrocjunkie is offline
Lifted GMT-360!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Classicrocjunkie
Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

Well the last one of these ended back in 2006 and i know a lot of peoples cars and selves have changed.

So i'll go first for 2008. I'm Cody, and i've been on here waaay to long.

Moi polishing some shit, you need good respirator for this type of work



At RDFABS, doing what i do best........... Fabricating, what else?



My normal self...




1999 Chevy Cavalier

Then..

[img]http0/4766/20070521image0007ny7.jpg[/img]



Now..






Ok, so thats my little worlds. Who's everyone else and what type of J do you rock?
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums,
and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks!


2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2010 Glastron GT 205XL

Last edited by Classicrocjunkie; 03-13-2008 at 11:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-16-2008, 03:06 PM
ZenithZ24 ZenithZ24 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 254
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ZenithZ24
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

My name's Dustin. I'm probably the newest person here and one of the youngest. My ride is a 2000 Z24 Vert.






There she is. I love that car despite what everyone says. And this is me, and I'm just graduating High school and headed to a Digital Art school next year.

__________________

Last edited by ZenithZ24; 01-24-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-16-2008, 10:46 PM
DeadBlade89's Avatar
DeadBlade89 DeadBlade89 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 550
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DeadBlade89
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

damn cody, youve really gotten that thing torn apart already. i see your not wasting any time


anyways...

My name is Rob, I own a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire.







And this would be me...

__________________
2000 Pontiac Sunfire SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakray
You're right, I actually own a '94 Civic, I just put Subaru badges on it and make the turbo noises as I drive down the road to fool other people.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2008, 01:53 AM
yhandor's Avatar
yhandor yhandor is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to yhandor
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

Well, my name is also Rob, but I like Robbie, what I have been called all my life, and here's the POS that has chewed up 4 motors and me in it. I still love her though.






__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2008, 02:31 AM
Classicrocjunkie's Avatar
Classicrocjunkie Classicrocjunkie is offline
Lifted GMT-360!
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Classicrocjunkie
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

I want a peppermint candy cane right now.

Lookin good everyone.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums,
and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks!


2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2010 Glastron GT 205XL
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2008, 12:51 PM
yhandor's Avatar
yhandor yhandor is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to yhandor
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

Lol, my car remind you of candy lol?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Classicrocjunkie's Avatar
Classicrocjunkie Classicrocjunkie is offline
Lifted GMT-360!
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Classicrocjunkie
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhandor
Lol, my car remind you of candy lol?

Mucho red and whites....
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums,
and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks!


2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2010 Glastron GT 205XL
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:05 PM
yhandor's Avatar
yhandor yhandor is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to yhandor
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

My car is not edible. However, I will sell you the candy cane at a healthy price of $4000. Lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Derk_eliso's Avatar
Derk_eliso Derk_eliso is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,131
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Derk_eliso Send a message via MSN to Derk_eliso Send a message via Yahoo to Derk_eliso
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

Guess I should post eh?...

This is my all stock car..


.... lol jk

This is my pos car


That at one time was


But then I went away to college and got broke so I sold my


oh and Robbie copied off me


I was the orginator...

that's my story and I'm sickin' to it

oh I'm Derk btw
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:20 PM
yhandor's Avatar
yhandor yhandor is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to yhandor
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

Derk's car was my inspiration
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Classicrocjunkie's Avatar
Classicrocjunkie Classicrocjunkie is offline
Lifted GMT-360!
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Classicrocjunkie
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

I had an inspiration, Then i was being harassed about it and copying him even tho he sold his car to someone else. Now, officially today I am taking it a step further and separating mine and his car once and for all and going above and beyond his build.....hehee... I am just going to leave it at that for you guys. It requires welding in the engine bay now.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums,
and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks!


2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2010 Glastron GT 205XL
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Kbrickman Kbrickman is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 97
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

Beautiful Cars.

My names Kris. Im probably the newest person to these forums but i love the help, kudos to everyone. I turned 16 in october, took out a 3600 dollar loan in late october, and took that loan along with the 2 grand in the bank and bought myself this piece of heaven


Nearly 3 weeks after i got it, i decided to play =P



I dont have any fancy themed interiors, or know how to drop an engine... yet. Someday though. Oh and this is me (probably about a 7 month old picture actually, but ive jsut realized i have little to no pictures of myself)

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2008, 09:41 PM
JStumpalump150's Avatar
JStumpalump150 JStumpalump150 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 777
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

heres my ride....


my green led lit guages which i copied from cody


green interior i copied the idea from derk...
my favorite part of this picture is the crappy photoshop job i did to cover up the ex with my new girl friend, lmao


projectors with halos also copied from derk


and this is me...
__________________
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V w/6 Speed Manual
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Classicrocjunkie's Avatar
Classicrocjunkie Classicrocjunkie is offline
Lifted GMT-360!
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Classicrocjunkie
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

For some odd reason, The stupid popin' my collar song is stuck in my head.
.. Just pokin fun at ya bro. No harm intended. I go to college at a school where all the long islanders come here and you can pick them out by their pop'd collars and looking like the guy from the youtube video ' My new hair cut '.

Not everyone has all the same automotive knowhow at the same time. I didn't know jack when i was 16. My ex's g/f dad helped me with my first break job, then i lowered my car on my own.... and now at 21.5 yrs old i am doing full out motor swaps which require the whole car being torn down to the shell, fabbing turbo manifolds, and learning out to tig and mig weld. I have to learn this becuase my new mod requires it. Muhahaha.

Lookin good everyone! I mean that in a non-homosexual manner of course.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums,
and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks!


2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2010 Glastron GT 205XL
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-19-2008, 11:39 PM
JStumpalump150's Avatar
JStumpalump150 JStumpalump150 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 777
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Post Pics of your Ride and selves. Pt. 2

HA HA... i never pop my collar but i was messing with my new phone and did it. lol

but anyways, when i first came on here i had just turned 16 and had my cavy for a few months and knew almost nothing about them, im almost 18 now and have leaned a crap load since then mainly from being on here. almost everything i have done to my car has been inspired by what people have done on here, like my interior, headlights, and led cluster. if i ever had any questions i just posted on here and got them answered fairly quick.

you will pick up on stuff quick and find yourself not wanting to stop modding your car. lol
__________________
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V w/6 Speed Manual
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts