-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier > Cavalier Problem Diagnosis
Register FAQ Community
Cavalier Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? We can help.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-07-2008, 11:13 PM
sixwongs sixwongs is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier drivers side Headlamp problem

I thought I had a bad bulb.
I finally was able to separate the side marker from the main assembly.
but to my surprise the same result.
The bulb is actually working but not putting on the max amount of light.
It glows very dimly, like it only getting a few volts.
Kinda of stumped.
First time I ever seen this from a car head light.
I thought they either work or they don't.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:12 PM
spudracer73's Avatar
spudracer73 spudracer73 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier drivers side Headlamp problem

na when a head light gets old it will go dim like that sometimes or you could have corrossion in the light socket
__________________
AAS in Automotive Technology, and never stop learning!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier > Cavalier Problem Diagnosis


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts