|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Benetton B195
1/20 Academy Kit. Probably one of the more challenging kits Iv'e done in a while. The kit was really pretty good, but the decals and the paint job were the hard part. The masking took me forever! In the end though I'm happy with the way in turned out. It's hard to screw up such a gorgeous livery! Iv'e also got to thank F1specialties.com for the great supplemental decals (Mild Seven's and such), they gave the car a great final look.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Benetton B195
Nice stuff, great looking car and a rare one to see built.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Benetton B195
Nice one, I have this one in my todo-pile, too, any helpful hints what I should not try?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Benetton B195
Looking really good.The masking must have been a nightmare to complete but you did a fantastic job.Some bigger pictures would be nice.
__________________
Steve Noble |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Benetton B195
Nice model! I want to build it myself.
Can you tell me where you got the sponsor markings from ? They are not included in the kit, as far as I know... |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Benetton B195
Thank you for the compliments, like I said, the kit a was pretty straight forward and I enjoyed building it, the only part I can remeber having a problem is the rear cowl was slightly warped on my kit. I just wraped some rubber bands on it and let it sit for a while. I ordered the Mild Sevens off of F1specialties.com
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Benetton B195
Always love this car it has a cool livery IMHO. You did a great job looks great.
__________________
Regards, Dave |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Benetton B195
Great job man! Really nice job...
__________________
Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes? Join us: http://www.autofriendship.com |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|