|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Finally, Check it out.
After much anticipation and waiting... Just check it out.
![]() ![]() Unfortunately, the Convertible is on a slightly stiffer chasis than the hardtop, so the Side Rockers wouldn't fit, Body shop offered to do modifications to make them fit if I wanted, but for now I think the stock rockers flow well with it. Tell me what ya think, I'm loving it.
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
looks really good, you should lower it now.
__________________
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V w/6 Speed Manual
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Some top down shots, been 70 around here lately, crazy but I'm loving the convertible!
![]()
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Different chasis? Its on the J-platform. Your stock side skirts are the same as any ls sport in the 2000+ year range. The other should have fit just fine. I have a sedan, i can put coupe side skirts from a Z24 on my car if i wanted. You may have had to trim them a little bit but shouldn't have been anything more than that.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
There's apparently stability bars there to make up for the lack of a roof. They said they could cut the molding and part of my skirts to make it work, but I didn't want to commit to that yet because it wasn't a sure thing, funds, and I think It looks pretty good now, the kit still matches up pretty good with the stock pieces.
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
weird... drop is a good 2" and some 18's and you'd have a winner in my books there.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Clear corners is all I gotta say lol. No amber lol. But lookin good, and maybe take off the side moldings
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
And the Chevy and Cavalier symbol off the trunk, black is a color that looks good with nothing on it, a nice shaved look would look BEEE-YOU-TI-FUL, the trunk emblems, sidemoldings, Z24 emblem, shave it all, it will look realllllly clean.
__________________
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Looks real cool !!!
__________________
What to do when buying an old Car |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
you know what have been sweet? If i had a vert, i would do a, 03-05 ls sport cav front end conversion to it. Not a single person that i have known has done that. Just the sunfire has been done.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
I was really considering doing that, switching to the 2003 face. Still may sometime not sure. But for now the summer plans are lowering and new rims.
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Quote:
__________________
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V w/6 Speed Manual
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Quote:
__________________
2001 Grand Prix GT: cat/u-bend/resonator delete, zzp PLOG, Custom Intake, DHP PCM, 1981 Fairmont 6cyl 3 speed 1978 Ford Ranchero GT 302 with a few goodies |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Finally, Check it out.
Quote:
__________________
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|