-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Asia/Pacific
Register FAQ Community
Asia/Pacific Members from Japan, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, Australia, NZ, etc...
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-09-2003, 08:55 PM
slave slave is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,974
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi, Im sick.

Darwin is hot. The end.

Why you peeps all so quiet eh???
__________________
JDM IS NOT LHD

My other car's a Porsche, but today I'm in a hurry.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-09-2003, 09:18 PM
taranaki's Avatar
taranaki taranaki is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 16,048
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hi, Im sick.

Quote:
Originally posted by slave
Hi.I'm sick.
yeah,we know.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lamb.jpg (44.8 KB, 53 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Spunkymonkey's Avatar
Spunkymonkey Spunkymonkey is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 4,949
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ROFL...good call Mr T
__________________

There's a chick driving that thing


www.performanceforums.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-09-2003, 11:01 PM
slave slave is offline
BANNED
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,974
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I worry about the amount of these sort of pictures you have....
__________________
JDM IS NOT LHD

My other car's a Porsche, but today I'm in a hurry.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Oz's Avatar
Oz Oz is offline
Aussie Mod
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 13,239
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Oz
I'm so quiet because I spend so much time sorting OT out. But I check here daily. Welcome to MissGVS and Slave - but USE THE FUCKING PMs FOR CONVERSATIONS!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeRae1
Blessed are the cracked ones for they are the ones that let in the light.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2003, 11:28 PM
slave slave is offline
BANNED
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,974
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ooooooooh mr moderators gonne get me! The moderators are coming, oh Im so scared!!!! :finger: How'd ready for uni r u mate? Still got post holiday hang over's from being back in the real world??
__________________
JDM IS NOT LHD

My other car's a Porsche, but today I'm in a hurry.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2003, 12:50 AM
Oz's Avatar
Oz Oz is offline
Aussie Mod
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 13,239
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Oz
Not at all mate. Uni is sounding good. I'm there for the following lengths of time:
Mon 2hours
Tue 2hours
Wed 7hours
Thu 8hours
Fri 2hours

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeRae1
Blessed are the cracked ones for they are the ones that let in the light.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2003, 07:19 AM
B16a4me B16a4me is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 262
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey you two NO TALKING, take it to PM

__________________
1985 Civic + B16a = 13.72 @ 98.7 mph

I think there is a chick driving that thing....I can only see the top of her head
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2003, 01:34 PM
taranaki's Avatar
taranaki taranaki is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 16,048
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by slave
ooooooooh mr moderators gonne get me! The moderators are coming, oh Im so scared!!!!
Be very scared.....I just bought a Skyhawk,one careful Kiwi owner and I'm comin' to get ya....... Just as soon as I get the wings back on,and the wheels ,and the big hot bit at the back ''n' stuff......
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-10-2003, 07:44 PM
MiSS-GvS MiSS-GvS is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to MiSS-GvS Send a message via Yahoo to MiSS-GvS
Hahaha...LoL @ U're Uni timetable Oz

Monday...3 hours
Tuesday...2 hours
Wednesday...5 hours

So far...I have 4 day long weekends...woo hoo baby!!!...
I'm pretty sure that it'll change cos I gotta get times for
INFO2040 and EBUS2010 tutes...but I'm still stickin with my
4 day long weekend...whateva tha cost!!!!

Every decent Newcastle Uni student must have a timetable that
allows the student to not attend Uni on Thursday...simply because
every Newcastle Uni student is expected to be at UNIversal on
Wednesday nites at Fannys....In Newcastle...its Fannys...
__________________
In Newcastle...its MiSS-GvS
Resident CRXION Slave Driver
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-10-2003, 08:24 PM
slave slave is offline
BANNED
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,974
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yeah yeah you two, both bludgers.... geez... at least Im at work for decent hours, so what if I do nothing there?!

And you bought a skyhawk? Dont they pay you to take them??? The new symbol for the new zealand air force is the kiwi isnt it? you know... small and flightless..... And bring your skyhawk on, I have mess cooking... much deadlier!!!!!!
__________________
JDM IS NOT LHD

My other car's a Porsche, but today I'm in a hurry.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-11-2003, 02:35 AM
B16a4me B16a4me is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 262
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Try finishing year 10 in 1981 and going to uni in 1999
__________________
1985 Civic + B16a = 13.72 @ 98.7 mph

I think there is a chick driving that thing....I can only see the top of her head
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-11-2003, 02:51 AM
MiSS-GvS MiSS-GvS is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to MiSS-GvS Send a message via Yahoo to MiSS-GvS
Obviously u had nothing better to do eh???
Thats a long break man, what possessed you to go back to the land of bricks and mortar? I mean, uni's uni, I'm just glad I went straight from skool to uni otherwise I woulda neva got off my lazy ass to get a degree!!!...
__________________
In Newcastle...its MiSS-GvS
Resident CRXION Slave Driver
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Asia/Pacific


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts