-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
Register FAQ Community
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-22-2003, 03:26 PM
doug294 doug294 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to doug294
Exclamation Need Bodykit

Hey I need a body kit for my 91 Civic HB Si. Also I am looking for a good price on a B16 if you guys know any. I will be selling me Si engine, trans, and ecu if anyone is interested. I have installed a new distributor about 2 months ago ($211), a Mugen chip ($90), and performance plug wires ($56). I also have a Akimoto Racing Sport intake for $100. I paid $250 for it. I just decided to go with a front mount one.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-22-2003, 10:57 PM
1990civic's Avatar
1990civic 1990civic is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 688
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
what price are you looking to get out of the engine?

thanks
__________________
Upgrades:
Si Interior
Painted Interior
TACH
WW Body Kit
Clear Tail's (no altezza's here)

http://www.automotiveforums.com/img.php?129408DSC00972.JPG
****hopefully not the end****
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-23-2003, 11:45 AM
doug294 doug294 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to doug294
Engine

I forgot to add I replaced radiator hoses just to be safe for the winter. It ran about $70 also I had a clip saudered into my ECU for easy connect dissconnect of chips that ran about $60. I have to keep my trans for now but have a friend with an LS Integra trans (better shift response) for sale. I will take $400 OBO on the engine and ecu. This is a very quick engine, when I bought it it had some mods and some I think I still don't know about. I have out ran talons, eclipses, mustangs, and camaros. I'm not sure what mods were done before I got it, but the guy at the local performance shop thinks it's had a high performance cam put in.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-24-2003, 06:14 PM
1990civic's Avatar
1990civic 1990civic is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 688
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
im in the process of selling my WW RS Bodykit. If It Doesnt Work Out I Would Be Willing To Trade You Straight Up!!

let me know

thanks
__________________
Upgrades:
Si Interior
Painted Interior
TACH
WW Body Kit
Clear Tail's (no altezza's here)

http://www.automotiveforums.com/img.php?129408DSC00972.JPG
****hopefully not the end****
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts