|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello everybody! I got a chance to take a few pictures today. This a Tamiya kit I got from HLJ for about $5. I just wanted to see how TS Metallic Black actually looked on a model. I replaced the ugly factory wheels with some older Aoshima DRYs. It sort of resembles an older Corolla circa 1989. Enjoy
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks hot :sun:, but...
a. What the big dull spot on the hood? Decal? b. Is Metallic Black just like black with metal flakes? I can tell the grain too well... |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
B. It looks a lot like Gunmetal only with slightly larger flakes
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks awsome like usual tonio
ps get that pic taken yet?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
What color primer did you spray it over?
My Testors Model Masters black Metallic came out looking very similar on my Subie WRX, gunmetal with flakes, I sprayed that over white primer
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
cool
__________________
2000 BMW 323IT 1954 Ford F100 With every post my penis grows smaller Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
It look very cool. I have ono of those too, but I will be painting mine metalic green and installing some hoppin hydros wheels. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
i just saw that model at the hobby shop today and seeing it now makes me wish i'd picked it up...
nice work as usual tonio!
__________________
-Brian 2013 Subaru BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT. Not stock. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
it looks SO GREAT!! beautiful color! :flash:
what color did you apply to interior? |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks good dude. :ylsuper :ylsuper :ylsuper :ylsuper
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looking pretty darn good
....i was just about to ask the same question as Jay :o
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very sweet!
__________________
CHRIS... Catch me on FACEBOOK http://www.c1-models.com http://www.facebook.com/C1Models |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is Tamiya Metallic Black.
__________________
There is a lesson in every kit. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Daggerlee: Grey primer.
Kunta: I used a tan from Duplicolor; it was vinyl seat color in a can. Fullbloodchop01: I've sent you a set of Advan TC II rims from Fujimi. Thank all of you for your kind comments and for reminding me why I love it here! I didn't use a clearcoat over the Metallic Black, only compund and wax.I'll use a clearcoat next time
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|