|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
you know those days...
when your dad lets you take out his mildy worked 76 stingray for a drive? today was one of them.
![]() here it is, waking up from hibernation ![]() there's something about a 30 year old V8 that my skyline could never give me. (other than wheel hoping down the street in second) i can talk alot of shit about older/american cars but man, every time i drive this thing i cant get enough of it. the sound, the unexistent traction. what a car!
__________________
![]() S13 Silvia Q's - R.I.P. R32 GTST Type M Sedan - Sold R32 GTST Type M Coupe - Sold S14 Silvia K's - daily R32 GTS4 - BETTER BE READY!!! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: you know those days...
Hot damn, a Skyline? I love Corvette's but I'd take a skyline over that any day. Good to see American Muscle is still getting love by younger guys like yourself (IKD how old you are, I'm guessing in the 20's?).
__________________
Currently: 1998 BMW 328is black/black coupe 5MT ![]() Thanks to Nicecar! Got a Facebook? Join the AF group! http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2213949483&ref=mf |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|