|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
twin turbo
take a look at this twin turbo kit on ebay what do you guys think is it good or what.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Twin-...QQcmdZViewItem |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: twin turbo
Go to turbomustangs.com and do some research on the ebay turbo kits. They are no good.
__________________
1969 Cougar 357w & TKO - 475hp |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: twin turbo
Just a little hint of advice if you want a tt kit go here http://www.turbochargedpower.com/79-...urbo%20Kit.htm I know they may be a little expensive but they are WELL worth it.
__________________
The truck 07 F-350 CC Dually Stroked
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: twin turbo
Just my
but if I where you I'd build the kit myself. I payed $5k for a B&G kit and it was just never quite right. If you build it yourself you can get everything to fit just like you want it to.
__________________
1969 Cougar 357w & TKO - 475hp |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|