-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > GTI
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-19-2007, 02:24 PM
860markp 860markp is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2001 GTI Interior fan problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my interior fan dashboard control. The fan does not come on when supposed to. The dash has a digital display that works fine (temp, fan speed, etc.) but the fan fails to come on to move the air. It will only come on intermittantly when I press the increase button and than immediately shuts off. I assume it's not a fuse 'cause the fan has worked as I described. I was wondering a few things, has anyone else encountered this? If it is a loose wire where would I start looking? Or is there a bad module/chip in the dash console itself?

Winter is coming soon and a windshield defroster would be really helpful.

Thanks, Mark
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > GTI


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts