|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Short Ram Intake for SpecV?
Hey guys,
I was wonder if a short ram intake would be a worthwhile investment. They are alittle cheaper than CAIs and since I live in NY, I wouldn't have to worry so much about hydrolock. Are there any downsides I should know about? It would be better than the stock intake, right? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Short Ram Intake for SpecV?
I prefer short-rams over CAIs. You get quicker throttle response, more low-midrange power, and(like you said) less chance of hydrolock.
They also sound way cooler than CAIs.
__________________
SR20 powered SE-R: 60mph-6.2 sec., 1/4mi.-14.7 sec. VG30 powered Maxima SE: 60mph-7.8, 1/4mi.-15.8 sec. ![]() Don't make me ANGRY Or I will kick you in teh NUTS Your NUTS will feel teh steel toe Teh steel toe that has been in teh snow I will rip off yuor pants and kick yuo in teh nuts My steel toe will stick to yuor nuts And I will swing yuo around by yuor nuts as I do a Hurricane kick |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Short Ram Intake for SpecV?
Haha, thanks.
Also, have you ever ordered from cardomain? They have a really good price on them and I wanna make sure I don't get screwed or I order one and it comes in 6 months and I forget that I even ordered one. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Short Ram Intake for SpecV?
I order my stuff from www.horsepowerfreaks.com
__________________
SR20 powered SE-R: 60mph-6.2 sec., 1/4mi.-14.7 sec. VG30 powered Maxima SE: 60mph-7.8, 1/4mi.-15.8 sec. ![]() Don't make me ANGRY Or I will kick you in teh NUTS Your NUTS will feel teh steel toe Teh steel toe that has been in teh snow I will rip off yuor pants and kick yuo in teh nuts My steel toe will stick to yuor nuts And I will swing yuo around by yuor nuts as I do a Hurricane kick |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|