-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Durango
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-08-2007, 12:13 PM
leted_82 leted_82 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Trailer Wiring

I just got an 05 Durango Limited with the Hemi - but no tow package. I would like to add a receiver hitch as well as wiring for a trailer. At this time I will only be pulling a small utility trailer, but would like to get a travel trailer in the near future. I think I can pick out a hitch on my own, but what should I do about the wiring for the trailer? Can I get something that can be installed by myself, or should I have a dealer do it?

By getting a simple do-it-yourself kind, am I risking damage to the electrical system? Or voiding any warranty? Looking for the best options and advice - thanks!!!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Durango


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts