|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
This forum has been a great wealth of information in solving many of my problems.
I have a 1995 T&C AWD 3.8L 4spd auto. It has all forward gears if you will but no reverse. When I put in reverse, it just sits and whines. There's plenty of fluid in it, no burnt smell. Any suggestions? Thanks!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 1995 T&C No Reverse
My guess is you have a problem in the solenoid pack but, thats all it is - a guess. I'd let some educated eyes look at it. Have you checked for fault codes?
__________________
**We took the time to answer your post. Please give us some time and post the fix. It will help hundreds. **Follow prescribed safety practices before attempting any procedures. Doubts? Consult a maintenance manual. 07 Fusion / 06 RAV4 / 06 Accord / 96 Gr Caravan |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|