|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
?crankshaft position sensor A.... what does it mean?
I have code P0335, crankshaft position sensor 'A' malfunction. What does this mean?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ?crankshaft position sensor A.... what does it mean?
Bad crankshaft sensor or bad wire. Needs to be replaced or fixed.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ?crankshaft position sensor A.... what does it mean?
Quote:
Radarman |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ?crankshaft position sensor A.... what does it mean?
Could be a bad connection someplace. Did you use a GM crank sensor ?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ?crankshaft position sensor A.... what does it mean?
yes I used GM, traced the wires as far as I could and they seem fine. The connector seemed very clean and good. I am stumped because I just started it, cleared the code and it ran great. I did not drive it however because I know what it does. It doesn't act up until it shifts under acceleration. ???
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: ?crankshaft position sensor A.... what does it mean?
What year is this GA ?
Check the wires on the ECU/PCM. As this code is a "circuit malfunction" not always does this mean the CPS was bad. Also sometimes a relearn procedure must be done when replacing the CPS.
__________________
1999 Grand Am SS 3.4 OHV
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|