-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery
Register FAQ Community
Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-31-2007, 12:27 PM
janositamas's Avatar
janositamas janositamas is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Murcielago Roadster

Hi Guys,

Here comes my Fujimi Murcielago Roadster. The kit has good quality, everything went together well. I painted it Orange, the interior is black with light gray (I used light gray carpet material on the floor and seats). Everything is box stock except for the rims and the magazines on the seat. I tinted the taillight lenses a bit to give it a more agressive look, and used real mesh to cover the gaps from the inside on the hood, and that's it.

Here comes the pics:










And one with the bro:


Thanks for watching, any comments are welcome!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-31-2007, 01:17 PM
patoffspyder patoffspyder is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 300
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Murcielago Roadster

Looks great!
I really need to buy a murcielago roadster to complete my collection.
But they are pretty hard to find.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2007, 02:01 PM
stevenoble's Avatar
stevenoble stevenoble is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 8
Thanked 111 Times in 107 Posts
Re: Murcielago Roadster

Janositamas,Your Lamborghini looks great especially painted in the orange.Everything looks so clean and the magazines on the seat are a very nice touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patoffspyder
I really need to buy a murcielago roadster to complete my collection.
But they are pretty hard to find.
They have them listed on HLJ.

http://www.hlj.com/product/FUJ12258
__________________
Steve Noble
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2007, 02:34 PM
CHIPPY06's Avatar
CHIPPY06 CHIPPY06 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 152
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Murcielago Roadster

I like this in orange ,i am in the middle of doing mine in yellow pearl will post as soon as its complete .keep up the superb work mate
__________________
ADY.

West Berks Scale Model Club

Just Bases
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-01-2007, 01:22 AM
janositamas's Avatar
janositamas janositamas is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Re: Murcielago Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patoffspyder
Looks great!
I really need to buy a murcielago roadster to complete my collection.
But they are pretty hard to find.
Thanks dude!

They also have it at Hobby Search, I ordered from them:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10045523

Good luck on buying and building one!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-05-2007, 06:57 AM
modelfan modelfan is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 439
Thanks: 31
Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
Re: Murcielago Roadster

Very nice, I love the color man.........................
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-05-2007, 09:33 AM
janositamas's Avatar
janositamas janositamas is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Re: Murcielago Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelfan
Very nice, I love the color man.........................
Thanks dude!
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts