|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| F-Body Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hot Blooded Chevys
I was installing a radiator on my Camaro and had an idea: since this is not an automatic, there's a spare core in the radiator. I should have the oil pressure to push through the trans cooler. Sounds very sloppy if it goes bad, but it may make the coolant temp more stable too. Anyone tried this?
__________________
![]() '67 Camaro 350 - driver, '83 Z28 305 (off the ECM), and T5 '91 RS 305 T5, 2000 C5 2000 Trans Am I don't drive the Fords |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|