|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
On my 94 Altima, I am having a problem with my blower motor or something else. The blower will only work on high, will not work on any other speed. Defrost, A/C, heat, bilevel & all still works, but regardless what setting it is on, it will not work on any speed except high. If I go to turn the speed down, it just shuts off all togather as if I turned the knob to the off selection. What could be wrong? How can I test it myself to see what the problem is?
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|