-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-22-2007, 11:17 PM
93Civicgurl 93Civicgurl is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 153
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 93Civicgurl Send a message via Yahoo to 93Civicgurl
WTB (free works too) 93 2 Dr Side Skirt Clips

I have to put my factory side skirts back on my car. I am looking for the clips to put them back on. I need all the clips that mount to the side skirt (round ones that slide into the holes then push into the side of car). I also need the square clips that go into the underside of the car where the screws go in.


Please help a girl out.
__________________
My car now has a salvaged title...
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts