-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD)
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-22-2007, 01:39 PM
conspiracynut conspiracynut is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
odometer

I have a 95 Sentra GX and the odometer works only sporadically. As best I can determine, it works only when the temperature is cool, and stops working after it gets hot. I am in the desert.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-23-2007, 05:00 PM
fugiot's Avatar
fugiot fugiot is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 891
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to fugiot
Re: odometer

That sucks.
__________________
SR20 powered SE-R: 60mph-6.2 sec., 1/4mi.-14.7 sec.
VG30 powered Maxima SE: 60mph-7.8, 1/4mi.-15.8 sec.

Don't make me ANGRY
Or I will kick you in teh NUTS
Your NUTS will feel teh steel toe
Teh steel toe that has been in teh snow
I will rip off yuor pants and kick yuo in teh nuts
My steel toe will stick to yuor nuts
And I will swing yuo around by yuor nuts as I do a Hurricane kick
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-24-2007, 12:58 AM
vgames33 vgames33 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 593
Thanks: 1
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Re: odometer

Something's probably swelling under the heat and messing with the gears that drive the odometer.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD)


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts