-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Mirage
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-02-2007, 02:57 PM
92mitsubishimirage 92mitsubishimirage is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
92 Mirage

I need to replace the distibutor in my car. Can just the coil be changed? If so where can I find the directions to do this at? Also if anyone has any idea where to find just the coil please help. I can't afford the entire thing and I am wanting to just change the coil. Thank you for all help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-03-2007, 06:42 AM
DFBonnett DFBonnett is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 858
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 92 Mirage

Do a Google search for this

mitsubishi mirage ignition coil

Lots of hits.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Mirage


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts